Monday, April 11, 2011

A Good Weekend

Over the weekend your 80%basketball creators went on a little road trip to Denver. While we were there we went to a Nuggets game and the mall. The Nuggets game was off the chain. Ty Lawson had an amazing game. He had 37 points highlighted by 10 straight threes; two short of owning the all time three point record in a game. Now, the mall. Malls basically suck unless you are a total dirt-bag. But, we went for a very specific reason. We hit up the sports memorabilia store. They have tons of autographed stuff and anything you could think of. As I thumbed through the autographed pictures of random basketball players, I stumbled upon two Dolph Schayes autographed photos. I figured these had to be at least 40 bucks a pop or so. To my surprise, they were a whopping $6.99 apiece! Tanner purchased both of them and gave me one since he owed me $5. Here are both of the pictures (not our specific ones, but the same pictures, not same autographs). We can see your jealousy from here.


No comments:

Post a Comment